It’s easy to get started. Simply follow the pre-admission checklist. If you have any questions or concerns along the way, just give us a call at 402.280.2703 or adultdegrees [at] creighton [dot] edu (email us).
- Complete the FREE online application.
- Submit Supporting Documents: Active Duty Military & Veterans: if you have a JST, CCAF or DLA transcript, please submit those as part of your application.
- Ask your high school or GED-granting institution to send your official transcripts to the College of Professional Studies.
- If you’ve attended college before, ask to have your official transcripts sent to the College of Professional Studies.
- Personal Statement: While not required, we encourage you to tell us more about your background and goals by completing a personal statement as part of the application.
- Complete Financial Aid Application: If you’re planning to apply for financial aid, complete the FAFSA.
Apply for scholarships, such as the Dean’s Merit Scholarship and the Osher Reentry Scholarship.