It’s easy to get started. Simply follow the pre-admission checklist. If you have any questions or concerns along the way, just give us a call at 402.280.2703 or email us. To speak to an enrollment specialist or schedule a phone call click here.
- Complete the FREE online application.
- Submit Supporting Documents: Active Duty Military & Veterans: if you have a JST, CCAF or DLA transcript, please submit those as part of your application.
- Ask your high school or GED-granting institution to send your official transcripts to the College of Professional Studies.
- If you’ve attended college before, ask to have your official transcripts sent to the College of Professional Studies.
- *Due to the current developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Creighton is highly encouraging transcripts be requested and submitted electronically. Official transcript(s) requested electronically should be sent to: enrollmentservices [at] creighton [dot] edu
- If a physical copy is requested, please mail to the following address:
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
- Submit Required Personal Statement: Specific requirements are provided in the application process.
- Submit Recommendation Letter: One letter from persons other than friends or family members [academic or professional reference].
- Include a current resume
- Complete Financial Aid Application: If you’re planning to apply for financial aid, complete the FAFSA.
Apply for scholarships, such as the Dean’s Merit Scholarship and the Osher Reentry Scholarship.