The College of Professional Studies at Creighton University is so committed to your success we developed CPS200—Making the Transition to College: Strategies for Degree Completion. We believe this course is so important that we created the CPS Student Success Scholarship to help you cover the majority of your course tuition.
Because this course empowers you with the tools you need to succeed on your academic journey, we strongly recommend you take it during your first semester. It’s offered in an 8-week, accelerated, online format—five times per year. You’ll earn 3 credits, which count toward your general electives.
In CPS200, you’ll:
- Create your plan of study and map out your path to graduation
- Explore student resources available to you on campus and online
- Develop strategies for improving reading, note-taking, studying, researching and academic writing
- Learn more about Creighton’s Jesuit, Catholic history, our Ignatian values
- Learn about the standards of academic integrity and the culture of scholarship