For our adult students at Creighton, we accept applications year-round. Why is that important? Because once you’re ready to get started, you shouldn’t have to wait to begin classes. We offer two start dates throughout the year, so you’re only weeks away from the next step in your educational journey.
After we’ve received your application materials, please allow two weeks for an admission decision.
- Fall classes start in August
- Spring classes start in January
- Apply by December 1 for a January start date
- Apply by August 1 for an August start date
- Complete an electronic application for admission
- Provide official transcripts from high school (or GED), and post-secondary education, including military service. *Due to the current developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Creighton is highly encouraging transcripts be requested and submitted electronically. Official transcript(s) requested electronically should be sent to: enrollmentservices [at] creighton [dot] edu
- Submit one letter of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members [academic or professional reference]
- Include a current resume
- Submit personal statement: Specific requirements are provided in the application process.
Log into our application portal to check your status.
If you have any questions or concerns along the way, just give us a call at 402.280.2703 or adultdegrees [at] creighton [dot] edu (email us). To speak to an enrollment specialist or schedule a phone call click here.
Absolutely. We take a holistic approach in evaluating your previous experience, that’s why we include a personal statement as part of the application.