Organizational Communication (Associates of Arts)
The Associate of Arts (AA) in organizational communication program immerses you in the study of one of today’s leading fields. An associate’s degree in organizational communication enables you to explore ways in which people and organizations construct messages to create meaning.
- You can attend communication courses during the day, evening—or both—to fit your busy life.
- You’ll study in Creighton’s Organizational Communication program, home to an internationally recognized debate and forensics program, and work with recognized faculty experts.
- You’ll receive a highly respected certificate awarded by Creighton, an institution with a 130-year history of academic excellence.
With an AA in communications studies, you can boost your communication skills to improve your relationships at work. Or round out the degree you already have with this addition credential to make yourself a more marketable job candidate.
Perhaps you are thinking of getting a bachelor’s degree but are not sure about the time commitment in addition to work and family commitments. Starting with an AA in Organizational Communication is a great way to explore the discipline and learn new skills while deciding if you want to complete a 4-year degree.
- Identify ways in which others attempt to persuade
- Assess the cultures of groups and subgroups
- Understand relationship development and decay
- Analyze situations to determine the consequences of communication
- Apply their skills to many different careers